Restoration Mercedes 560 SL
The starting point was a roadworthy vehicle in moderate condition but with minor rust damage. The following work was carried out:
- Partial dismantling
- Repair of rust damage on the floor panels and under the rear seat bench
- Overhaul of engine, brakes, chassis, steering, heating, electrics, etc.
- Overhaul and conversion of the air conditioning to R134a
- Conversion from US to European specifications incl. bumpers, European instruments and lighting
- Renewal of the interior: seat covers, trim, carpeting
- Restoration of the wooden trims
- Installation of an invisible, high-quality hi-fi system
- Repainting in original colour inside and outside
The result is a beautiful Mercedes R107 in almost as new condition.